The last leg of shooting for Nagarjuna and Ram Gopal Varma’s ongoing action thriller, Officer, is underway in Mumbai. The film’s entire production formalities will be wrapped up by March end and the movie will be hitting the screens on May 25.
Meanwhile, for the last couple of days, social media has been abuzz with the reports that Officer’s theatrical and digital streaming rights have been sold to various distributors and Amazon Prime Video respectively. However, the film’s makers have refuted these rumors and requested everyone to not believe or propagate baseless reports.
Nagarjuna and Ram Gopal Varma are teaming up with each other after 24 years since their last release, Govinda Govinda. Nag will be seen as a police officer in Officer. Mumbai starlet Myra Sareen is the film’s female lead. R Company banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US