Hero Nagarjuna’s comeback Bollywood film, Brahmastra which was supposed to hit the screens in December was postponed to next summer due to the Corona crisis. Being directed by Ayan Mukherjee, the film has Karan Johar as one of the producers.
Meanwhile, the latest news coming in from Bollywood circles is that noted OTT platform Disney Plus Hotstar has approached the makers with a fancy deal to acquire the direct streaming rights but Karan, who is in no mood for a digital release of the film rejected the offer.
Brahmastra also features Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Mouni Roy in key roles. Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a cameo role. Fox Star Studios is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?