Currently, the team is gearing up to resume the film’s final schedule in the next few months.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are already in talks with leading OTT platform Amazon Prime for the film’s release.
If everything goes well, the film will skip its theatrical release and go for a direct digital release on the streaming channels by this year-end. Being directed by debutant Solomon, the film is bankrolled by Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy, jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video