Currently, the team is gearing up to resume the film’s final schedule in the next few months.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are already in talks with leading OTT platform Amazon Prime for the film’s release.
If everything goes well, the film will skip its theatrical release and go for a direct digital release on the streaming channels by this year-end. Being directed by debutant Solomon, the film is bankrolled by Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy, jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films