Leaks have become a headache for filmmakers, and it’s disappointing to learn that someone associated with a particular film is responsible for such leaks. Sometimes, leaks are created to generate hype for a film, but in other cases, they can kill curiosity.
Many recent big-budget films, including Pushpa 2, Salaar, Jawan, and Animal, have faced this issue, and the latest biggie to join the list is the Pawan Kalyan-Sai Dharam Tej movie. Directed by Samuthirakani, the movie is currently being shot at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Unfortunately, more than two on-set pictures of Pawan Kalyan and Sai Dharam Tej have been leaked online, which has angered the makers.
Billed as a fantasy comedy, the movie stars Ketika Sharma and Priya Prakash Varrier as the female leads, with Brahmanandam, Rohini Molleti, Subbaraju, Tanikella Bharani, and Raja Chembolu playing significant roles. People Media Factory and Zee Studios have joined hands to produce this movie, which will have the music composed by Thaman S.
Articles that might interest you:
- No postponement for King Khan’s Jawan?
- Athulya Ravi – Emotions worked out pretty well in Meter
- Double treat for Bollywood star hero fans this March 30
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas starrer Jaya Janaki Nayaka creates a world record
- Orange Special Shows: Outstanding collections in three days
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food