Rajinikanth’s mass entertainer, Petta is hitting the screens during the Sankranthi season. The film’s Telugu promotional event will be held on January 6th in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, Vallabhaneni Ashok, who bought Petta’s Telugu rights expressed his confidence and said that director Karthik Subbaraj has showcased Rajini in a stylish manner and the audience will surely see vintage Superstar in the film.
Along with Rajinikanth, the film has Simran, Trisha, Vijay Sethupathi in the prominent roles in Petta. Anirudh Ravichandran has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot