Allu Arjun’s Pushpa was a surprise hit in Bollywood. The way it fared shocked even the trade pundits and now the wait is on for the second part.
But there is not much news about the sequel. We have come to know that the sequel will begin its shoot in the month of July in the Maredumalli forests.
Close to 400 crores are being spent on this film and the shoot will be wrapped up by January 2023. What’s special is that Mythri Movie Makers will be holding back the Hindi release rights of the film.
As there is a solid buzz for the film India-wide, they have decided to hold back the Hindi rights. Sukumar is done with the story and is penning the screenplay as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama
- A mighty update of Megastar’s Godfather is here
- Mohan Babu announces his next – Deets inside
- Latest: Bimbisara’s teaser will be out on this day
- Lengthy schedule of Nani’s Dasara begins today