Ever since Allu Arjun won the national award, Pushpa 2 has been one of the most talked about films all over. The film is in its filming mode as of now and will be out by the summer of 2024.
Well, the latest info is that a very popular distribution company in the north has offered the makers a 1000 crore deal to bag the entire rights of the film. This is something huge and shows what kind of buzz the film has created.
The word is also that Mythri Movie Makers have not yet fixed any deal and are waiting for bigger players to enter the game. Pushpa 2 is a pan-India release and is being made on a budget of 450 crores.
Be it the OTT or other distribution rights, the film is getting double the offers when compared to the first part. We need to see how the makers deal with these solid offers in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Shah Rukh Khan floored by Telugu NRI girl singing Jawan songs
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony