After a sensational theatrical run across the globe, Allu Arjun’s Pushpa: The Rise is continuing the success journey on OTT as well. Besides, many celebs irrespective of their fields have been obsessed with this pan-India movie.
Now, gossip is doing rounds on social media that a leading entertainment corporate platform had offered a whopping amount of Rs. 400 crores to the makers for just theatrical business (including all languages) in India alone.
But, it is reported that Mythri Movie Makers denied the solid offer as they had faith in the movie’s success. As they thought, the Sukumar directorial raked in solid collections and ultimately became a super hit flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3’s day one Nizam collections are here
- Poll : Who will win IPL 2022?
- Star producer’s credit card robbed
- Review : F3 – Comedy steals the show
- A stunning poster of NBK107 revealed
- Fans remind Mahesh Babu about this aspect of SVP