Sai Dharam Tej is doing a film called Solo Bratuke So Betteru. The film has completed its post-production and will be out once the lockdown gets over.
The talk on social media from the last few days is that the film is a mass masala entertainer that has full-on commercial aspects. But the makers have cleared the air that their film is a fun family drama with solid entertainment and will cater to all kinds of audience.
Rao Ramesh is playing Sai Dharam Tej’s uncle in this film and his role is the biggest highlight is the talk. Thaman is scoring the music for this film. A debutante director named Subbu is directing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video