Sai Dharam Tej is doing a film called Solo Bratuke So Betteru. The film has completed its post-production and will be out once the lockdown gets over.
The talk on social media from the last few days is that the film is a mass masala entertainer that has full-on commercial aspects. But the makers have cleared the air that their film is a fun family drama with solid entertainment and will cater to all kinds of audience.
Rao Ramesh is playing Sai Dharam Tej’s uncle in this film and his role is the biggest highlight is the talk. Thaman is scoring the music for this film. A debutante director named Subbu is directing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there