An official announcement regarding a film in the combination of director Sukumar and hero Vijay Deverakonda was made in September last year. Currently, Sukumar is busy helming Pushpa and Vijay is acting in his first pan-India film, Liger.
Since last night, reports of the Sukumar-Vijay Deverakonda film being shelved have been going viral in the media. Promptly responding to these speculations, the producers at Falcon Creations LLP, the new banner that’s going to produce the Sukumar-Vijay Deverakonda film, strongly refuted the rumours.
“As per the schedule, Sukumar and Vijay film hit the sets,” said Falcon’s official social media pages, further adding that the film will only get bigger. Once both Vijay and Sukumar wrap up their commitments, this combination will go on floors in 2022 under Kedar Selagamsetty’s production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals her favorite IPL team and cricketer
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies