Sai Dharam Tej’s Solo Bratuke So Betteru is all set to release on the 25th of this month as a Christmas release. Everyone in the industry is eager to see how the film will fare as it is the first biggie that is releasing in the theatres.
The makers have taken a massive decision and the manner in which crowds respond to this film will also give a clear indication to the industry for releasing their films in the days to come.
But for the makers, there is no tension as they have sold the film to Zee who will, in turn, release the film. The makers need to just promote the film well and if their project gets a good talk then the audience will automatically throng the theatres. So, in a way, it is a no loss no gain kind of a scenario.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform
- New heroine in consideration for DJ Tillu 2
- Adivi Sesh comments on Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth film