It is already reported that GV Bhavani Sre, niece of Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman and younger sister of young Tamil music composer and hero GV Prakash Kumar, is all set to make her silver screen debut.
As per the reports, she will be seen in a lead role in acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s new film, Ka Pae Ranasingham.
Meanwhile, the latest information is that Vijay Sethupathi’s screen length in the film will be limited to only twenty minutes. Buzz is also that the whole film runs on Bhavani Sre.
By knowing about the news, fans and moviegoers are openly commenting that the makers are using Vijay Sethupathi’s name to build up craze for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Neen Haddhura trailer to be out on this date
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral
- Disha Patani rejects Hollywood offer
- Young heroine’s cool picture to thank 7 million Insta fans