It is already reported that GV Bhavani Sre, niece of Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman and younger sister of young Tamil music composer and hero GV Prakash Kumar, is all set to make her silver screen debut.
As per the reports, she will be seen in a lead role in acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s new film, Ka Pae Ranasingham.
Meanwhile, the latest information is that Vijay Sethupathi’s screen length in the film will be limited to only twenty minutes. Buzz is also that the whole film runs on Bhavani Sre.
By knowing about the news, fans and moviegoers are openly commenting that the makers are using Vijay Sethupathi’s name to build up craze for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive