It is already reported that GV Bhavani Sre, niece of Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman and younger sister of young Tamil music composer and hero GV Prakash Kumar, is all set to make her silver screen debut.
As per the reports, she will be seen in a lead role in acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s new film, Ka Pae Ranasingham.
Meanwhile, the latest information is that Vijay Sethupathi’s screen length in the film will be limited to only twenty minutes. Buzz is also that the whole film runs on Bhavani Sre.
By knowing about the news, fans and moviegoers are openly commenting that the makers are using Vijay Sethupathi’s name to build up craze for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part