PVP Cinema’s latest hit, the Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer Oopiri, is still continuing its decent run at the box-office despite the release of noted films like Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Police and ERAR. The film is into its fourth week and the promotional interviews have come to an end.
Now, to keep the buzz alive for the film, the makers have recently released several deleted scenes and the Belgrade car chase making videos which are giving a few more insights about the way the makers envisaged the film before the release.
These videos are surely helping in keeping the fans engaged, while the film is slowly marching towards the 50 crore club.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong