PVP Cinema’s latest hit, the Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer Oopiri, is still continuing its decent run at the box-office despite the release of noted films like Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Police and ERAR. The film is into its fourth week and the promotional interviews have come to an end.
Now, to keep the buzz alive for the film, the makers have recently released several deleted scenes and the Belgrade car chase making videos which are giving a few more insights about the way the makers envisaged the film before the release.
These videos are surely helping in keeping the fans engaged, while the film is slowly marching towards the 50 crore club.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race