PVP Cinema’s latest hit, the Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer Oopiri, is still continuing its decent run at the box-office despite the release of noted films like Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Police and ERAR. The film is into its fourth week and the promotional interviews have come to an end.
Now, to keep the buzz alive for the film, the makers have recently released several deleted scenes and the Belgrade car chase making videos which are giving a few more insights about the way the makers envisaged the film before the release.
These videos are surely helping in keeping the fans engaged, while the film is slowly marching towards the 50 crore club.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement