Saaho, the highly-anticipated action thriller starring Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor, is gearing up for an August 30th release. The film is made on a huge budget and even the pre-release business is done for a terrific amount across the nation.
Meanwhile, Prabhas said in a latest interview that a high-octane action sequence which comes during the pre-climax of the film was canned on a large scale with amazing setup. He revealed that the makers had spent a whopping Rs 80 crores on this sequence alone, which will offer a never before visual treat to the audience.
Directed by Sujeeth, Saaho is produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bandobast
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity