Saaho, the highly-anticipated action thriller starring Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor, is gearing up for an August 30th release. The film is made on a huge budget and even the pre-release business is done for a terrific amount across the nation.
Meanwhile, Prabhas said in a latest interview that a high-octane action sequence which comes during the pre-climax of the film was canned on a large scale with amazing setup. He revealed that the makers had spent a whopping Rs 80 crores on this sequence alone, which will offer a never before visual treat to the audience.
Directed by Sujeeth, Saaho is produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: First look of Shanmukh’s Agent Anand Santosh looks cool