Saaho, the highly-anticipated action thriller starring Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor, is gearing up for an August 30th release. The film is made on a huge budget and even the pre-release business is done for a terrific amount across the nation.
Meanwhile, Prabhas said in a latest interview that a high-octane action sequence which comes during the pre-climax of the film was canned on a large scale with amazing setup. He revealed that the makers had spent a whopping Rs 80 crores on this sequence alone, which will offer a never before visual treat to the audience.
Directed by Sujeeth, Saaho is produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun making the ground ready for bigger goals
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination