Saaho, the highly-anticipated action thriller starring Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor, is gearing up for an August 30th release. The film is made on a huge budget and even the pre-release business is done for a terrific amount across the nation.
Meanwhile, Prabhas said in a latest interview that a high-octane action sequence which comes during the pre-climax of the film was canned on a large scale with amazing setup. He revealed that the makers had spent a whopping Rs 80 crores on this sequence alone, which will offer a never before visual treat to the audience.
Directed by Sujeeth, Saaho is produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress’ special song in Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA