Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is making her Tollywood debut with Saaho. The film is being made as a Telugu-Tamil-Hindi trilingual. On the sets, Shraddha is mouthing all the dialogues in Telugu and that too without any prompting.
Ever since she had signed Saaho, Shraddha has been learning Telugu under a tutor’s supervision. She is even keen on dubbing in Telugu for Saaho. However, it’s been learnt that Saaho’s makers are yet to decide about Shraddha lending her own voice in the move or not. Stay tuned for more interesting updates on this ambitious thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama gets a release date?
- Solid third weekend for Maharshi in Nizam
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away