Malavika Mohanan is a popular face in Indian cinema. Within a short period of time, she has done some good work in Hindi, Malayalam, and Tamil cinema.
But she is yet to make her debut in Telugu cinema. A few days back, she was offered a film with Ravi Teja and the talk is that she rejected the lucrative offer.
The news from the Chennai media is that Malavika has pinned all hopes on Master with Vijay and is looking at doing only big projects as of now. She feels that the release of Master will surely put her in the top league and that is the reason she is not signing films in a hurry. Let’s see whether this technique works for her or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot
- Speculations on Akhil’s engagement go viral
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology