Malavika Mohanan, who was last seen in Rajinikanth’s Petta, has signed her second Hindi film. The actress had made her Bollywood debut in Beyond The Clouds, a film directed by Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi, in 2017, and after that she focused on her career in South.
The latest reports suggest that she has signed a biggie to be produced by Farhan Akthar and Ritesh Sidhwani under Excel Entertainment banner, and she will begin shooting in April. More details about the film are awaited.
Of late, the actress has been in news for playing the lead role in Vijay’s Master in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s direction, and many see the film as her first big shot at mainstream commercial success. Apart from this film, she is also said to be in talks for few other big films in Tamil. The actress was supposed to make her debut in Telugu in Vijay Deverakonda starrer Hero, but the film has been sidelined for quite sometime now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision