Actress Malavika Mohanan is busy doing films across languages. She rose to fame with Thalapathy Vijay’s Master, which is a box-office success. She was recently seen in the Malayalam romantic drama Christy which had Mathew Thomas playing the male lead.
The movie had a disappointing run in theatres. Now it is confirmed that Christy will be available to stream on the digital platform SonyLIV from the 10th of March. The film is about a 12th-standard student falling for a tuition teacher who is a divorcee.
Christy marked the directorial debut of Alvin Henry. Benyamin and G.R. Indugopan have co-written the plot. Joy Mathew, Neena Kurup, Muthamani, Manju Suchian, and Rajesh Madhavan played key roles. Those who missed watching Christy in theatres can catch it on SonyLIV from 10th March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Self-made stars Ravi Teja & Nani in a single frame
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
- Strong buzz: Premam director’s next is a straight Tamil film
- Second project of Lahari Films and Chai Bisket Films titled Mem Famous!
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food