By now, everyone knows that Rajinikanth is doing a film in the direction of Karthick Subbaraj and the shooting of the film is also underway in Darjeeling.
Some known faces are playing key roles in the film and the latest we hear is that Malayalam star, Faashad Faasil has been roped in to play a crucial role in the film.
Faahad is a very talented actor and it will be good to see in a role opposite Rajini. Vijay Sethupathi plays the main villain in this film which is being produced by Nayanthara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?