By now, everyone knows that Rajinikanth is doing a film in the direction of Karthick Subbaraj and the shooting of the film is also underway in Darjeeling.
Some known faces are playing key roles in the film and the latest we hear is that Malayalam star, Faashad Faasil has been roped in to play a crucial role in the film.
Faahad is a very talented actor and it will be good to see in a role opposite Rajini. Vijay Sethupathi plays the main villain in this film which is being produced by Nayanthara.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero