Young Malayalam beauty Nivetha Thomas had made an impressive debut in Tollywood with the 2016 thriller, Gentleman. She went on to act in notable movies such as Ninnu Kori and Jai Lava Kusa. Her latest film, Brochevarevarura, released today and received positive reviews.
In a latest interview while promoting Brochevarevarura, Nivetha revealed that she is on a hunt to find a nice flat in Hyderabad. “I’ve been getting good offers in Telugu and that’s why I am not signing many movies in Tamil and Malayalam. I’ll find a suitable flat and settle down in Hyderabad very soon,” said Nivetha.
Nivetha will next be seen in Rajinikanth’s Darbar and Nani’s V.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53