Talebted actress, Anu Emanuel makes her debut with the Nani starter Majnu which released all over today. Looks like the Malayali beauty has taken a liking towards Tollywood and is keen on doing more films here.
Speaking to a leading channel, Anu said that she loved working in Tollywood and is looking forward to a long innings here. Anu plays the lead role in the film and her chemistry with Nani has been appreciated all over.
Even though she is a known face in Kerala Anu feels that she is getting some good offers here and is looking to make the most of it. For now, she has a winner in her hands in the form of Majnu and she can be quite happy about it.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement