Recently released Malayalam blockbuster, Ayyappanum Koshiyum has become a talk of the industry people among the South cinema. Starring Prithvi Raj and Biju Menon in the lead roles, the film has grabbed the attention of Tamil producer Kathiresan.
As per the latest reports, Kathiresan has acquired the film’s remake rights by offering a fancy prize. Buzz is also that the film will be made simultaneously in both Tamil and Telugu versions.
Complete details regarding the project’s remake version are yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?