It is already reported that star Tamil director Gautham Menon has bought the Tamil remake rights of the recent Telugu sensation, Pelli Choopulu. If the latest reports are anything to go by, Gautham has roped in Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly of Premam fame for Pelli Choopulu’s Tamil remake.
The reports further reveal that Gautham has signed on Nivin for two films, out of which he will direct one project and produce the other project. However, it is still unclear whether Gautham will direct Pelli Choopulu’s Tamil remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2