Malayalam films have always been high on the way they give importance to content. Time and again, they make films that are rich in visuals and novelty.
These days, so many Malayalam films are being remade in Telugu and the demand for such rights has increased. But this has not gone well with some stars and producers in Kerala.
They have now come together and have discussed that the dubbing rights of their films should be sold at high prices than what they are being quoted now.
Until recently, buying dubbing rights of Malayalam films was not that expensive and now, the big heads in Malayam want to change this and have instructed producers to quote big numbers to the buyers. Let’s see how all this pans out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future