‘Premam’ star Nivin Pauly is now juggling between his acting career in Malayalam and Tamil cinema, and it’s turning out to be a great decision for him. While he’s unarguably one of the biggest stars in Malayalam cinema, his popularity in Tamil cinema is opening more doors for him.
Incidentally, he’s going to be pairing up with both Trisha and Nayanthara in two of his upcoming film respectively. While Nivin’s film with Trisha titled ‘Hey Jude’ began recently in Goa, the actor will also team up with Nayanthara for another film titled ‘Love Action Drama’.
Last year, GV Prakash had starred in a film titled ‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’ (Trisha ledha Nayanthara), and now, Nivin Pauly had got both of them in his consecutive films. Quite a coincidence this is!
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?