By now, everyone that Malayalam star, Dileep was arrested in the kidnapping case of a Malayalam actress yesterday night. Things have become quite serious as the general public who came know about the star’s involvement attacked his restaurant in Kochi and broke several glasses and chairs in the posh hotel.
Dileep has been sent to jail for a period of 14 days and his lawyers have applied for bail. Seeing this, the Kerala police have increased the security at the star’s residence and various other properties.
In February last year, Bhavana was kidnapped and was molested in a moving car for over two hours. The Kerala artists association has banned the actor from their Kera Movie Association and we need to see what kind of twists this case takes in the coming days
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings
- Anushka’s hero trolled; replies with strong statement