Young Malayali actor Sreejith Vijay is essaying the role of Puttaparthi Sai Baba in veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna’s devotional biopic based on the life of the popular godman. The shooting of the film is progressing at a brisk pace and the film will be ready for its release by the end of this year.
Puttaparthi Sai Baba is Kodi Ramakrishna’s 138th directorial venture. The film will reportedly showcase the life and times of Puttaparthi Sai Baba from the time he was a 10-day boy till his demise. The film will also feature members from Sai Baba’s Puttaparthi Ashram.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry