In an unfortunate incident, the popular Padmaja Theater in Malikipuram, East Godavari district, was gutted in fire. The incident took place just before the matinee show began this afternoon. While no person was injured, property worth lakhs has been destroyed in the fire.
As per the reports, the fire erupted due to a short circuit. Within a few minutes, the fire set the entire theater premises ablaze. Furniture installed inside the theater was burnt down completely. Fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the situation under control by evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films