Debutant actress Ananya Nagalla has been a known name in the short film circuit but her role in Mallesham brought her into focus. Playing the demure village belle Padma brought her a lot of brownie points from critics. And now, she has landed her second film.
The actress will play the female lead in Darsakudu director Jakka Hariprasad’s next which is a murder mystery. Ananya will be paired opposite Husharu fame Dinesh Tej.
Ananya had expressed concern about being typecast after her role in Mallesham but looks like things are working out in her favour.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report