Riding high on the success of his previous release ‘Run Raja Run’, Sharwanand is back with his latest flick ‘Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju’. The trailer which was launched recently reveals the flavor of the film with has an interesting blend of inter religion love story.
Nitya plays a Muslim girl in this film where as Sharwanand plays an athlete. The trailer has hit the bulls eye, and everyone who has seen it are only talking about the quirky dialogues and the interesting backdrop of the film. Kranthi madhav directs this film after his critically acclaimed film ‘Onamaalu’ and KS Rama Rao is the producer.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?