It is known that, after the experimental thriller, Awe, hero Nani is again turning producer. Nani’s second home production is titled Meet Cute and it stars veteran Tamil character artiste Sathyaraj in a lead role. Being directed by Nani’s sister Deepthi Ganta, the film also features Kajal Aggarwal, Adah Sharma, Nivetha Thomas and Ruhani Sharma in key roles.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Jaipur actress Aakanksha Singh, who shared screen space with Nani in Devdas, has been roped in for a crucial role in Meet Cute. Aakanksha revealed in a latest interview that she will be playing a never-before-seen role and she is quite excited about the project. Baahubali costume designer Prashanthi is co-producing Meet Cute.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday
- Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju gets its launch date