Tollywood’s much-adored couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have unveiled the theatrical trailer of Sumanth’s upcoming romantic drama, Malli Raava, this morning. Samantha said that Malli Raava reminds her of Ye Maaya Chesave, her debut film.
On the other hand, Chay, who claims that he is a huge fan of love stories, said that Malli Raava is a pure, honest feel-good love story and that Telugu audiences have not experienced such a film in recent times.
Malli Raava’s trailer traces an intense love story of a young couple. The teenage romance and the conflict as they grow up show promise. Debutant Gowtam Thinnanuri is the film’s director and Rahul Yadav Nakka is the producer. Malli Raava is releasing on December 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Anushka’s presence gives ‘HIT’ an overnight buzz
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-02-2020
- Young actress to play Sasikala in Jayalalithaa biopic