Tollywood’s much-adored couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have unveiled the theatrical trailer of Sumanth’s upcoming romantic drama, Malli Raava, this morning. Samantha said that Malli Raava reminds her of Ye Maaya Chesave, her debut film.
On the other hand, Chay, who claims that he is a huge fan of love stories, said that Malli Raava is a pure, honest feel-good love story and that Telugu audiences have not experienced such a film in recent times.
Malli Raava’s trailer traces an intense love story of a young couple. The teenage romance and the conflict as they grow up show promise. Debutant Gowtam Thinnanuri is the film’s director and Rahul Yadav Nakka is the producer. Malli Raava is releasing on December 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style