Tollywood’s much-adored couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have unveiled the theatrical trailer of Sumanth’s upcoming romantic drama, Malli Raava, this morning. Samantha said that Malli Raava reminds her of Ye Maaya Chesave, her debut film.
On the other hand, Chay, who claims that he is a huge fan of love stories, said that Malli Raava is a pure, honest feel-good love story and that Telugu audiences have not experienced such a film in recent times.
Malli Raava’s trailer traces an intense love story of a young couple. The teenage romance and the conflict as they grow up show promise. Debutant Gowtam Thinnanuri is the film’s director and Rahul Yadav Nakka is the producer. Malli Raava is releasing on December 8.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience