Ever since Nandini Reddy’s Ala Modalaindi has hit the screens 4 years ago, talented actress Nitya Menon,who played the female lead opposite Nani in that film, has been flooded with numerous offers in many movies down South. She has become a sought after actress and played different roles in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies. Ishq and Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde are the path breaking movies in her career.
Currently,she is ruling the roost with back to back hits this year. Earlier this year, she was praised for her role in Sharwanand’s Malli Malli Idhi Rane Roju. Recently,she appeared in S/o Satyamurthy, Ok Bangaram and Kanchana-2. All these movies are currently having a dream run at the box office and her characters in these flicks received good admiration from film critics and audience. She also did a cameo in Anuskha’s Rudhramadevi which is yet to release.
She is now busy in shooting for the Tamil remake of Bangalore days and she also has a couple of projects which are ready to get going.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup