Some time back, we had revealed that superstar Mammoty will be dubbing on his own for his Telugu film Yatra. He already dubbed for the teaser which won decent response.
Now, Mammootty has started dubbing for his part and sources reveal that he is going all out to get into the skin of his character. As he is playing the legendary YSR who had a unique voice, there is a lot of pressure on Mammooty to replicate it.
But sources say that Mammootty has got things in control and is doing a superb job as YSR. Mahi V Raghav is directing Yatra and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are producing the film.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow