Some time back, we had revealed that superstar Mammoty will be dubbing on his own for his Telugu film Yatra. He already dubbed for the teaser which won decent response.
Now, Mammootty has started dubbing for his part and sources reveal that he is going all out to get into the skin of his character. As he is playing the legendary YSR who had a unique voice, there is a lot of pressure on Mammooty to replicate it.
But sources say that Mammootty has got things in control and is doing a superb job as YSR. Mahi V Raghav is directing Yatra and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery