Some time back, we had revealed that superstar Mammoty will be dubbing on his own for his Telugu film Yatra. He already dubbed for the teaser which won decent response.
Now, Mammootty has started dubbing for his part and sources reveal that he is going all out to get into the skin of his character. As he is playing the legendary YSR who had a unique voice, there is a lot of pressure on Mammooty to replicate it.
But sources say that Mammootty has got things in control and is doing a superb job as YSR. Mahi V Raghav is directing Yatra and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni