After a long gap, Mammootty is getting ready to test his luck in AP once again with a new flick. The movie ‘Mission 90 Days’ is being dubbed in to Telugu as ‘Sri Perambudhur’.
Some portions of the movie were re-shot again, to make it suitable for Telugu viewers. This movie is based on the Rajiv Gandhi Assassination episode and the narration has been handled in a realistic way. Major Ravi has directed the film. Dubbing work is going on in full swing and the movie is slated for a November release.
Sheikh Muhammad is producing the dubbed version of this film on ‘Sri Tirumala Home Traders’ and Veerayya choudary is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again