After a long gap, Mammootty is getting ready to test his luck in AP once again with a new flick. The movie ‘Mission 90 Days’ is being dubbed in to Telugu as ‘Sri Perambudhur’.
Some portions of the movie were re-shot again, to make it suitable for Telugu viewers. This movie is based on the Rajiv Gandhi Assassination episode and the narration has been handled in a realistic way. Major Ravi has directed the film. Dubbing work is going on in full swing and the movie is slated for a November release.
Sheikh Muhammad is producing the dubbed version of this film on ‘Sri Tirumala Home Traders’ and Veerayya choudary is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to release only in theaters
- Sai Dharam Tej signs a crazy project
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor