Mammootty’s latest film, Peranbu, which released recently in Tamil has opened to rave reviews and a strong word of mouth. Directed by Ram, the film also stars Anjali in a key role, and it has been hailed as one of the best films in recent times.
The film marked Mammootty’s comeback in Tamil cinema after a long gap. The actor made a huge mark with his performance in Thalapathy in the early ’90s; however, he has mostly done films in Malayalam throughout his career. With Peranbu turning out to be a such a huge success, it remains to be seen if he is going to sign more Tamil films in near future.
Meanwhile, his next Telugu film, Yatra, is slated for release on February 8. Mammootty has played the role of YSR in this event based drama.
— Mahi Vraghav (@MahiVraghav) February 3, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bandobast
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs