After a brief gap, the unit of Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated social drama, Ustaad Bhagat Singh, is all set to resume the shoot. The makers today announced that the next schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad tomorrow with a high-voltage action sequence.
And UBS’ director Harish Shankar seems to be quite excited about the latest schedule. He took to the popular micro-blogging platform X and tweeted his hero Pawan Kalyan’s popular dialogue from one of his political speeches, “Manalni Evadra Aapedi?” Harish also shared a picture of him posing with several specially designed weapons which will be used in the action-packed schedule.
Ustaad Bhagat Singh also features the talented young beauty Sreeleela in a lead role. National Award-winning composer Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this Mythri Movie Makers’ production. Stay tuned to 123telugu for all the exciting updates on this crazy project.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) September 4, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman
- These three actresses come on board for Rajinikanth’s next