The Akkineni multistarrer Manam has crossed the 35 Crore worldwide share mark, becoming the highest grossing Akkineni film of all time. The movie is now comfortably heading towards the 40 Crore mark, boosted by strong overseas revenues and multiplex crowds. The film crossed the 1.5 Million mark in US, becoming one of the most successful Telugu films at the US Box Office.
The film has been directed by Vikram Kumar and it has been appreciated for its novel storyline and interesting screenplay. Manam has ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Akhil, Samantha and Shriya in lead roles.
Nagarjuna has produced this movie on Annapurna Studios banner and Anoop Rubens composed the music.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic