The multi-starrer of the year, ‘Manam’ is continuing its solid run in multiplexes. In fact, some distributors are saying that the film’s run is picking up now, compared to its first week in a few areas and this is great news.
With no other family entertainer in theatres during this summer season, families are watching this movie in a big way. The film is also ANR’s last movie, and that has also contributed in a big way to the film’s success.
Nagarjuna and his team are planning some special events to thank the audience for this huge success.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him