After scoring a breezy hit with Nithiin’s Ishq, director Vikram Kumar weaved magic on silver screen with the classical Akkineni family drama, Manam. The film cemented Vikram Kumar’s position as a finest storyteller. Currently, the director is awaiting the release of his high budget fantasy film, the Suriya starrer 24.
Speaking to a popular Tamil magazine recently, Vikram Kumar opened up about his next projects. Interestingly, Vikram’s next two films will be with top Telugu stars Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun. Mahesh and Vikram combo has been in news for a long time, while Allu Arjun’s project is a recent development.
Since Mahesh Babu will be acting in AR Murugadoss’ film after he wraps up Brahmotsavam, Allu Arjun has high chances of teaming up with Vikram Kumar for the director’s next.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment