In a shocking turn of events, ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer ‘Manam’ has fallen prey to piracy; however, the makers quickly sprung into action before damage could be done. Some miscreants tried to leak the songs of the film on Youtube and as soon as the producers got a whiff of the incident, they lodged a complaint against them.
“Few people tried to leak the songs on the internet and after we lodged a complaint, two people have been arrested. Nothing has happened to the film,” Director Vikram Kumar told the media. Earlier, there were rumours that the entire film was leaked on the internet, but the producers have clarified that nothing of that sort has happened. Last year, Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Dharedhi fell prey to piracy and the entire first half of the film was leaked on the internet two weeks before its release. And this is the second such major incident which has sent shock waves across the industry.
Manam is the final film in which the late ANR had acted in and it also stars Samantha, Shriya Saran in lead roles. Anup Rubens has scored the music and Annapurna Studios is producing the film. Manam is slated for release on March 31.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life