Akkineni family’s ‘Manam’ is off to a super positive start. From the premiers held across the world, the movie is getting a super hit talk and it is inline with what we have said in our review. The movie is a gem and it is a fitting tribute to ANR.
Akkineni Nagarjuna is said to be delighted with the performance of the film and the reception from people, as he wanted this movie to be very special for ANR and his legacy. ANR’s performance is a special highlight for the movie.
Vikram Kumar is getting a lot of appreciation for the way in which he handled the script and the direction. ‘Manam’ is going to become a big commercial success as well and it is easily one of the best multi-starrers of the Telugu Film Industry.
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral