ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam is easily one of the most talked about films in recent times. Samantha and Shriya Saran are the lead actresses in this film. For the first time ever, three generations of actors from Akkineni family are coming together for a film and fans of Akkineni family are eagerly awaiting for the film. The principal shooting of the film began earlier today and Samantha has joined the film unit, along with rest of the cast. Vikram Kumar (of Ishq fame) is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner. Buzz is that the film’s shooting will be wrapped up by October this year. Anup Rubens is scoring the music and Harshavardhan has written the dialogues. The film is said to be a laugh riot.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise