Akkineni Nagarjuna said that this is the last opportunity for people to watch Nageswara Rao on screen. He further added that this would be the perfect farewell for his father. “Ishq” fame Vikram Kumar will be directing this film featuring Nagarjuna himself and Naga Chaithanya as well.
Nagarjuna further said that he had been longing to do a film with his father since quite long and he had to read a lot of scripts before freezing on “Manam”. Once he heard the story of Manam, he knew he could not ask for a better movie with his father than this. This movie also includes Samantha, Shriya, Neethu Chandra and Raashi Khanna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon