Akkineni Nagarjuna said that this is the last opportunity for people to watch Nageswara Rao on screen. He further added that this would be the perfect farewell for his father. “Ishq” fame Vikram Kumar will be directing this film featuring Nagarjuna himself and Naga Chaithanya as well.
Nagarjuna further said that he had been longing to do a film with his father since quite long and he had to read a lot of scripts before freezing on “Manam”. Once he heard the story of Manam, he knew he could not ask for a better movie with his father than this. This movie also includes Samantha, Shriya, Neethu Chandra and Raashi Khanna.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film