We had already reported that the Akkineni family starrer “Manam” and director Ayodhya Kumar’s “Minugurulu” have been shortlisted, among 28 other films by the Film Federation of India (FFI) to be sent as India’s official entry into the Best foreign language film for the Oscar Awards 2015.
However the latest update is that a 12 member jury appointed by FFI has zeroed in on Hindi film “Liar’s dice” starring acclaimed actors Geetanjali Thapa and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. 123telugu congratulates and wishes all the best to the team of “Liar’s dice” . We hope they bring home the Oscar this time around.
- FDFS : Highlights from Geetha Govindam
- Aravindha Sametha’s teaser: A complete mass treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Geetha Govindam seals all-time top 15th US premiere opening
- Noted director to make a web series on Silk Smitha