Legendary Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s comeback Telugu film, Manamantha, is all set for its release on August 5. The film has been directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who is known for his out of the box movies.
In his latest interview, the director stated that Manamantha is his most difficult movie in his career. Explaining further, Yeleti said that Manamantha will feature a completely new treatment and making and that it is a blend of four different stories crossing paths towards the climax, leading to a unique end.
The film will be competing along side Mohan Lal’s Manamantha which releases on the 5th of August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi hails Superstar Krishna as he extends birthday wishes
- Fresh buzz on Prabhas21 after star Bollywood heroine’s Insta story on Mahanati
- Young actress steals hearts with her gesture for migrants
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL