There is no dearth of young talent in Tollywood and once in a while, some good technicians make a name for themselves with the small work that they do in the field of art.
Manasanamaha is one Telugu short film that has caught the imagination of many. Written and directed by Deepak Reddy, this short film has been shared by the likes of Anushka, Rashmika, Adivi Sesh, Sundeep Kishan, and many more.
The short film is concept based and showcases what goes on in the minds of a boy and a girl when they are in love. The production values, performance, narration, and especially the reverse camera shots have made this short film a talking point.
Young director Deepak has surely made a mark as big names in the industry like Krish, Sukumar, and several actors have called him to congratulate for his short film that has been also selected for three international film festivals.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?