There is no dearth of young talent in Tollywood and once in a while, some good technicians make a name for themselves with the small work that they do in the field of art.
Manasanamaha is one Telugu short film that has caught the imagination of many. Written and directed by Deepak Reddy, this short film has been shared by the likes of Anushka, Rashmika, Adivi Sesh, Sundeep Kishan, and many more.
The short film is concept based and showcases what goes on in the minds of a boy and a girl when they are in love. The production values, performance, narration, and especially the reverse camera shots have made this short film a talking point.
Young director Deepak has surely made a mark as big names in the industry like Krish, Sukumar, and several actors have called him to congratulate for his short film that has been also selected for three international film festivals.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business