Last year, Manchu Manoj was a busy man juggling Gunturodu and Okkadu Migiladu. While Gunturodu is ready for its release, Okkadu Migiladu will be hitting the screens in summer. Now, Manoj is once again set to juggle two projects at a time.
It is well-known that Manoj has signed Chuttalabbayi director Veerabhadram Chowdary’s comedy entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start very soon. Now, the latest reports reveal that Manoj has signed a film in Basthi director Vasu Manthena’s direction.
Manoj will reportedly shoot for both the films simultaneously. Keep watching 123telugu for more updates on these projects.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out