Recently, a few media houses reported that young Manchu hero Manoj and his wife Pranathi’s marriage is on the rocks as the star couple is going to file for divorce. The reports went on to say that Pranathi has been living in the US for a long time. Needless to say, Manchu fans were highly disappointed with these rumors.
Much to everyone’s relief, Manchu Manoj, in a latest interaction with his Twitter followers, clarified that the news of his divorce are totally fake. Manoj went on to describe his wife Pranathi as his ‘Devatha’ (goddess).
Manoj married Pranathi in May, 2015. Manoj’s next film is a love story and the shooting will begin in August.
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission