Young Manchu hero Manoj has just begun shooting for the final schedule of his forthcoming movie, Okkadu Migiladu. The movie is based on the LTTE ethnic conflict and it will have two time zones, 1990 and 2017.
While Manoj will be donning the role of LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in the 1990 period portions, he will also be seen as a college student in the scenes involving the 2017 period. For his college student’s role, Manoj shedded 12 kilos which he had put on for Prabhakaran’s role.
Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki is directing this movie, while SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth are jointly producing it. Anisha Ambrose is the film’s leading lady. The film’s audio album and trailer will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film